For your and our safety, we must adhere to the protocol drawn up for this:
- Stay at home if you or your roommates have the following symptoms: nose colds, sore throat, flu, cough, tightness and / or fever.
- Wear a facemask while entering and leaving the studio.
- Take as little stuff as possible.
- Wash your hands on entry, after visiting the toilet and after sneezing / coughing.
- Cough and sneeze on the inside of your elbow.
- Do not shake hands.
- Keep 1.5 meters (2 arm lengths) from others.
- Payments must be settled by PIN.
Despite all the precautions taken, the chance remains, however small, that you will become infected in the studio or on your way here. By entering the studio you agree to this risk.
During treatments and consultations
There is 45 minutes between appointments. Here we clean everything (table, door handles, arm rests, toilet, etc.) and ventilate the room. As a result, the customers have as little contact as possible with each other. The practitioner therefore needs ample time for this after each treatment and has to do with a tight schedule.
Bring your own fitted sheet and 2 large towels that covers the whole body.
When participating in yoga classes
Register in advance via our system . Walk-ins therefore are not possible.
Preferably change clothes at home and wear clean sportswear.
Bring your own mat and props (blocks, belts, blankets) and otherwise a towel to put over the materials of the studio. If you use stuff from the studio, it's at your own risk. After use, you have to clean it yourself.
Please arrive no earlier than 10 minutes and no later than 5 minutes before the start of the lesson.
As always, we try to provide personal directions where possible. However, we will no longer give physical corrections.
The teacher will chant AUM or OM in the beginning and at the end of class. Students can hum along.